Diora Baird storms into FHM list

She will be the hottest Trek babe ever and she really wants you to see her movie, that is, if she can remember the title. Former Playboy cover star and actress Diora Baird has admitting to getting confused between Star Trek and Star Wars.

The 26-year-old, who plays The Green Girl in J.J. Abrams’s reboot of the sci-fi franchise, confessed that she could not understand fans’ obsessions with the movies.

“I’m not a big sci-fi fan,” she told FHM. “So I don’t really understand the whole Star Trek thing. I get that it’s a big deal but I keep referring to it as Star Wars by mistake. Is that bad?

“I’ve heard [Star Trek fans] are very passionate. I really have no idea what to expect when the film comes out, but I have been warned that it’s going to be rather intense.”

Baird, who was voted 33rd in FHM’s latest Sexiest Women In The World list and has a 32DD bust, also claimed that she is struggling to be taken seriously as an actress because of her curvy figure.

“I’ve always wanted to be a serious actress,” she said. “But I also know being the ‘hot girl’ is what got me in the door and being voluptuous is what got me a lot of attention. Now I just have to work hard to prove I’m more than a hot, busty girl.”

Yea, this spread in FHM makes us all NOT think about how you’re a hot busty girl.










1 comment: